Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Chapters||34 - 37|
|Japan Release Date||November 22, 2004|
|U.S.A. Release Date||September 19, 2006|
|Preceded by||Volume 8|
|Followed by||Volume 10|
Author's Note Edit
- Whenever my manga artist friends and I meet up to hang out at a pub, we always end up having passionate discussions about manga wether there's any alcohol involved or not.
- Sometimes we'd get so into our discussions that we'd miss the last train, and you might think to yourself about how lame we are as adults, but I tell you, hearing everyone's passionate opinions about "the thing I want to draw!!" really gets me hyped.
- In this volume, one of those extremely passionate artists, Sir Taishi Mori, drew the omake manga for us. Wooo!! (Rejoice)
Chapters Included Edit
- Chapter 34: The Footsteps of a War Comrade
- Chapter 35: The Sacrificial Lamb
- Chapter 36: Alchemist in Distress
- Chapter 37: The Body of a Criminal
From the back of the volume:
Inside Cover (In Memoriam)Edit
- Maria Ross ("Wait a second----!!")