- Whenever my manga artist friends and I meet up to hang out at a pub, we always end up having passionate discussions about manga wether there's any alcohol involved or not.
- Sometimes we'd get so into our discussions that we'd miss the last train, and you might think to yourself about how lame we are as adults, but I tell you, hearing everyone's passionate opinions about "the thing I want to draw!!" really gets me hyped.
- In this volume, one of those extremely passionate artists, Sir Taishi Mori, drew the omake manga for us. Wooo!! (Rejoice)
- Chapter 34: The Footsteps of a War Comrade
- Chapter 35: The Sacrificial Lamb
- Chapter 36: Alchemist in Distress
- Chapter 37: The Body of a Criminal
From the back of the volume:
Inside Cover (In Memoriam)
- Maria Ross ("Wait a second----!!")