|Chapters||26 - 29|
|Japan Release Date||March 22, 2004|
|U.S.A. Release Date||May 16, 2006|
|Preceded by||Volume 6|
|Followed by||Volume 8|
Author's Note Edit
- Ever since I became a manga artist, I'm constantly dumbfounded by all the unexpected things that keep taking me by surprise.
- But I admit, it is because of these unexpected events that life becomes so exciting.
Chapters Included Edit
- Chapter 26: To Meet the Master
- Chapter 27: The Beasts of Dublith
- Chapter 28: A Fool's Courage
- Chapter 29: The Eye of the King
- Bonus Chapter: The Second Lieutenant Goes to Battle!
From the back of the volume:
Where did Alphonse Elric go during the few short minutes he was wiped from existence, body and soul? From a secret lair in the city of Dublith, a group of outcasts kidnaps Alphonse to find the alchemical secrets of his creation! It's up to Ed (and a certain a certain housewife) to go into the Devil's Nest and rescue his brother. But the criminals of the Devil's Nest aren't exactly human either. Now, Al must fight a homunculus-an artificial human being- and the streets of Dublith will run red with blood...
Inside Cover (In Memoriam)Edit
- Everyone from the Devil's Nest (there's too many of them...)
- Cruel Girl
- Cow Shed Diary: The Story of the Shogakukan Manga Award
- The Truth Took My Boxers!
- The Bradley School's Ultimate Swordfighting Technique: Five Sword Style