Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Chapters||17 - 21|
|Japan Release Date||June 21, 2003|
|U.S.A. Release Date||January 10, 2006|
|Preceded by||Volume 4|
|Followed by||Volume 6|
Author's Note Edit
- Title: FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
- Raw ingredients: Alchemy (Genetic Modification was not involved)
- Material length: 192 pages
- How to store: Please avoid storing under direct sunlight or in extremely high temperatures.
- Warning: In the event of this series accidentaly catching your eye, please go out and buy all volumes as soon as possible.
Chapters Included Edit
- Chapter 17: The Boomtown of the Broken Down
- Chapter 18: The Value of Sincerity
- Chapter 19: I'll Do It for You Guys!
- Chapter 20: The Terror of the Teacher
- Chapter 21: The Brothers' Secret
From the back of the volume:
Ed, Alphonse and their mechanic Winry go south in search of Izumi Curtis, the master alchemist who taught the brothers how to use alchemy. But in the boomtown of Rush Valley, an encounter with a pickpocket turned them down a different path in search of an auto-mail blacksmith whose handiwork is the best that Winry has ever seen. Then the action flashes back to the past to show how Ed and Alphonse first learned alchemy...
Inside Cover (In Memoriam)Edit
- It Was A Grease Pen, Remember
- Cow Shed Diary: The Fierce Underwear Battle
- Flame Alchemist Chapter 376,514: The Strawberry Parfait of Tears