|Chapters||5 - 8|
|Japan Release Date||May 22, 2002|
|U.S.A. Release Date||July 5, 2005|
|Preceded by||Volume 1|
|Followed by||Volume 3|
Author's Note Edit
- It's been a few years since the day I ran out of my parents' house, swearing that I'd never return until I became succesful enough to make a living off of Manga.
- Though it's great that my wish came true, since one of my works are being serialized now, this time I'm way too busy to even find the time to return home.
- Feeling mixed feelings.
Chapters Included Edit
- Chapter 5: The Alchemist's Suffering
- Chapter 6: The Right Hand of Destruction
- Chapter 7: After the Rain
- Chapter 8: The Road of Hope
From the back of the volume:
There are many types of alchemy in the world. Edward's commanding officer, "Flame Alchemist" Roy Mustang, can control fire. Shou Tucker, the "Sewing-Life Alchemist," specializes in the most difficult alchemy of all...biological transmutation, the ability to alter the tissue of living things. But no matter what the power, alchemists are still human. And when a mysterious killer begins stalking the state alchemists, no one can escape his vengeance...
Inside Cover (In Memoriam)Edit
- Popularity Empire
- First, Do Something About the Loincloth
- The Pitiful Truth
- Flame Alchemist Chapter 152,931: The Dangerous Aroma of the First Lieutenant's Kick