- Like how some old guy said "Reality is worse than stories" way back when, I always end up bawling when I watch things like documentaries and think to myself, "yep, fiction just can't beat this".
- Then one day when I ranted about this to a fellow, more experienced mangaka, they told me "it's because we write fiction, that we can give stories that typically would end up with a bad ending no matter what, a good ending."
- Those wise words really struck a chord within my mangaka soul.
- Chapter 46: The Distant Image of Their Backs
- Chapter 47: A Girl in the Grip of Battles Past and Present
- Chapter 48: A Promise Made by Those Who Wait
- Chapter 49: A Monster Among Men
From the back of the volume:
Inside Cover (In Memoriam)