This article is about the game. Were you looking for the Trading Cards .
|Fullmetal Alchemist: Trading Card Game|
|Title||Fullmetal Alchemist: Trading Card Game|
|U.S.A. release date||October 16, 2007|
Fullmetal Alchemist Trading Card Game allows you to battle against both AI-controlled opponents and friends via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. With every card from the Premier Edition trading card set and the complete Blood & Water expansion.
The game includes:
- Multiple modes, including Tutorial, Single match, Character mode, Fantasy mode, and Multiplayer via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
- The complete rule set from the Press Pass Fullmetal Alchemist trading card game
- Unlockable characters like Edward Elric, Roy Mustang, Father Cornello and Lust, complete with voiceovers from the original cast
- Extensive Touch Screen support: Shuffle and move cards with the DS stylus. You can even tear open booster packs!
- Build and save your own custom decks
- Sounds, music and voices from the Fullmetal Alchemist series
You have to find nine clues that lead to the Philosopher’s Stone.
Get clues by winning locations, which are randomly drawn cards with varying victory conditions, effects, and amount of clue points. Depending on which location is drawn, your hand could have a distinct advantage or disadvantage. Win locations by attacking your opponent with your leader and additional characters you recruit. Also, you can “attach” special equipment and abilities to your characters for a bewildering array of deck-building strategies.
The exhaustive support includes pages upon pages of online instructions, a step-by-step tutorial, and even a hint system when you’re playing actual matches.